ZenDesk goes beyond just a help desk and ticketing software. It has full CRM capabilites so that you can keep customer, process and workflows, and everything in one utility.
With its comprehensive suite of support apps, you can take your help desk and customer service to the next level.
Notable features include their help desk, live chat, knowledge base, call center and a community portal.
The software also has the ability to convert prospects that are visiting your website by allowing you to chat with them in real time.
For example, when someone visits your site, the system will let you know they are there so that you can send them a live message.
Features & Review
- Full ticketing system – customizable tickets, group rules, automated workflows, serf service ticketing
- Full service help desk
- Self service customer portal
- Support via email, web, phone, chat and social media
- Knowledge base including public and private forums
- Salesforce, SugarCRM
- Over 100 integrations and apps
- Open API
Zendesk Support is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
- Cookies must be enabled
- Local storage must be enabled
- TLS v1.2 or above
For mobile apps:
- Zendesk Support for iPhone: iOS 11.0 and higher
- Zendesk Support for Android: Android 4.4 and higher
- Zendesk for iPad: iOS 8.0 and higher
Free Trials are available!
Pricing is not readily available but you can obtain a quote on their website here.
Official Website & Download Links
See our complete list of the Best Help Desk Software Here!