Aimed more towards small businesses, HappyFox is a cloud-based help desk and customer support software with a simp;e and straight forward ticketing system.
The software can initiate tickets in a variety of ways. They can be created directly from the system, via email or through social media mentions.
These processes are automated through different easy-to-use tools that come with the platform.
HappyFox works just like any other help desk ticketing system but without all of the extra “fluff” that small businesses don’t require.
Features & Review
- Email Ticketing – email conversion into tickets
- Ticket Merging and Escalation
- Knowledge Base
- Community Forums
- Help Desk reporting and Automation
- Self Service Portal
- SLA Management
- Help Desk Customization and Ticket features
- Social media integration with Facebook
- Supports voice, email, chat, social media, and mobile channels
- Asset and Task Management
- Over 35 supported languages
- iOS, Android, and Windows mobile device compatible
All plans can be paid annually or monthly.
- Import contacts, Canned Actions, Agent Collusion, Round Robin Assignment, SLA Management, Contact groups, Automatic Time Tracker, ticket templates and more
- 50 GB Storage
Fantastic Plan – best value:
- Everything in Mighty Plan + Satisfaction surveys, SLA breach notification, Custom ticket queues and more
- 200 GB Storage
- Everything in Fantastic plan + Proactive Agent Collision, Task Management, Asset Management, Scheduled Tickets, Lite Users, Sentiment Analysis and more
- 500 GB Storage
Enterprise Plus Plan:
- Everything in Enterprise Plan + Agent Scripting and much more
- 1024 GB Storage
Official Website & Download Links
See our complete list of the Best Help Desk Software Here!