ConnectWise is a business process automation software that offers a variety of different modules including CRM, help desk, ticketing system, project management tools, and more.
The ticketing and dispatch system allows you to manage customer support requests and technicians can enter time and expenses against tickets.
With ConnectWise you can customize your ticket view to include facts you need on a single screen.
You can also customize the dispatch veiw to gain full visibility into your team resources for efficient daily schedule management.
Customizable reports helps you track ticket aging, time-to resolution history, total billable hours and more.
It is ideal for technology companies such as IT service providers, developers, software developers, etc.
With over 300 third-party integrations, ConnectWise can “do-it-all” when it comes to process automation and tracking.
Features & Review
- Help Desk Management
- Simple ticketing system includes workflow automation, SLA, performance monitoring, recurring tickets, and more.
- Dispatch portal
- Manages scheduling and dispatch, including notifications of deadlines and overdue tasks
- Time sheets and Expenses
- Billable time
- Invoices and Billing
- Email Management
- Customer CRM
- ITIL Process Automation
- Project and Change Management
- Custom report writer
- Over 300 Integrations
- Mobile App and Open API
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Ubuntu, OpenSUSE, Fedora, Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS, Most other distributions (Oracle or OpenJDK JRE 1.6+)
- Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox 1.5+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 1.0+, Opera 9.2, Edge 40+
Pricing is not readily available on their website but ConnectWise comes with three different plan options: Basic, Standard, and Premium.
You can find full plan details and request a quote here.
Official Website & Download Links