Web Help Desk is powerful help desk solution. It is cloud-based and provides a ticketing and asset management solution that is supported on Mac OS, Web Browsers, and Windows 10.
This solution offers a full ticketing system from creating tickets, to routing, to assigning and tracking. This software allows an unlimited amount of of incident tickets and you can escalate tickets and automate them as well.
Other notable features include configurable work flows, asset management and change management.
Users can also utilize a built-in knowledge base for creating FAQs and KB articles to assist help desk teams and promote end-user self-service.
Web Help Desk is a popular and widely used solution for services management from request to resolution.
- Incident management consolidates, manages, and prioritizes incoming tickets
- Service catalog standardizes service request and fulfillment processes
- IT Asset Management compiles hardware, software, and PO’s
- Service portal for users to submit tickets and requests
- Approval and change processes
- Auto-assign service requests
- Reporting, SLA alerts, and customer surveys
- Built in tools for system monitoring, event log viewing and network diagnostics
- Remote control for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Systems
- Remote access to support end-users outside the firewall
- Centralized Knowledge Base with Web Help Desk
- Integrates with Active Directory, LDAP, Microsoft SCCM
- Beyond on-premise use, Web Help Desk is available in the AWS Marketplace as a managed hosted solution.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016
- macOS 10.12.0 (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra
- Chrome 61 and later, Firefox 56.0.1 and later, IE 10 and 11+, Safari 10 and 11, Edge 38 and later
- Find all system requirements here.
14 Day Free Trial Available!
SolarWinds Help Desk is priced per technician:
- 5 Technicians, Unlimited End Users, $700/License
- 6-10 Technicians, Unlimited End Users, $695/License
- 76+ Technicians, Unlimited End Users, $580/License
Official Website & Download Links
See our complete list of the Best Help Desk Software Here!