Coggle is an online tool for creating and sharing mind maps and flow charts. This tool provides an easy way to understand, organize and share information on any topic with colleagues classmates or just on your own.
You can start building your mind maps on the Coggle personal workspace, then take them public and share them with your teams or associates. They offer plans for individuals, teams or large organizations up to the enterprise level.
Features & Review
- Realtime Collaboration – invite users to work on diagrams with you, at the same time
- Floating Text and Images
- Unlimited Image Uploads
- Save Every Change to go back to previous versions
- Multiple Starting Points and Loops
- Create private or public diagrams
- Powerful Flow charting features
- Take Notes anywhere, anytime
- Windows XP
- Web-based – Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+
Free Plan ideal for single user use:
- 3 Private Diagrams
- Unlimited Public Diagrams
- Does not include chat, link collaborations, etc.
- 100 % Free !!
Awesome Plan ideal for personal or professional use with privacy and advanced features:
- Unlimited Private and Public Diagrams
- Includes Full chat history, Collaborate by link and more
Organization Plan ideal for teams that want to control access to their data and consolidate billing:
- Everything is included
- Also includes Branded Diagrams, Bulk export, Consolidated Billing and more.
Enterprise Plan ideal if you company needs to manage security and authentication in-house.
- Features include Active Directory authentication, Site licenses, Enterprise Level Support
- Contact Coggle for pricing and more info: email@example.com