The NirSoft WakeMeOnLan is a Free magic packet that allows you to easily turn on one or more computers remotely via Wake On Lan. It is a little more complex than some of the other WOL packets but offers a few extra features that are great if your network has more than a few machines.
Aside from the basic WOL functions, NirSoft WakeMeOnLan includes a network scanner that can detect devices, show their power status and store their information. This saved list allows you to easily find and turn on those computers at a later time when needed.
Features & Reviews
When your computers are turned on, this utility allows you to:
- Collect the MAC addresses of your computers
- Scan your network
- Save computer list into a file
- When computers are turned off or in standby mode, use the stored list to turn on a computer from the command-line
- No need to store the various IP and MAC addresses in an external spreadsheet, the software provides a complete overview all from one screen
- GUI Interface
- Built in scheduler to automate when a PC is powered on during certain times of the day, ideal for batch scripts
Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 10, including x64 versions of Windows.
100% Free !!!