EMCO Wake-On-LAN is an advanced utility that allows you to wake up multiple PC’s on a network. It is built for virtually any network of any scale. From the Free version to the Professional edition, this is a power packed WOL utility you want to add to your networking toolkit.
EMCO Wake-On-Lan offers a clean, GUI Interface to help you quickly and easily wake up multiple remote PC’s simultaneously.
Although the Professional edition is not 100% Free like some of the other WOL utilities out there, this is one you want to look at if you have a larger, more complex network and needs.
Features & Reviews
- Schedule tasks with the built-in calendar feature. Tasks can be executed by defining date/time and on a recurring daily, weekly or monthly basis
- WOL delivery methods include broadcast, unicast, directed broadcast, and WOL transmission through the internet
- E-mail notifications with execution status
- Automatic detection of MAC addresses of target PC’s
- Avoids power peaks when simultaneously waking up a large number of PC’s
- Customizable Wake-On-Lan settings: custom WOL delivery, WOL port, etc.
- Professional edition can be run as a Windows service
- All configurations are stored in a database. Stored information includes tasks, execution results, etc.
- Professional edition has External MS SQL Server database
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (with SP2 or later), XP (with SP3 or later)
- Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003 (with SP2 or later)
- Limited License – Free
- Single License – $249
- Unlimited License – $595
Official Website & Download Links