Aquila WakeOnLAN is a sophisticated WOL option that also has a Ping utility, Remote Shutdown Capabilities and more!
Features & Reviews
- Command Link and GUI Interface
- Wake up or shutdown a remote computer
- Ping remote computer for status
- Perform emergency shutdown for ALL computers at once
- Wake Up remote computer over the internet
- Ability to schedule wake ups and shutdowns
- Connect via the remote service using Remote Desktop
- Listen to WOL packets for troubleshooting
- Shutdown Linux machines using script
- Can be used in static or DHCP addressing networks
- Supports Wake-Up over the Internet using WOLAgent
- Troubleshooting capabilities include: tools to scan network for hosts, IP and MAC addresses, event logs, subnet directed broadcasts, and more.
Windows XP and up, .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
100% Free for both Commercial and non-commercial use !!!