Ping Tool by ManageEngine is a great utility that uses Ping to monitor the availability of your servers, routers, switches, websites, mail servers and trace route server/host. If you want to know if your servers are up and running, then this is an essential tool to have in your networking tool bag. Best of all, it is 100% Free!
Features & Review
- Can monitor up to 10 servers/websites simultaneously
- Round Trip Packet Time data for troubleshooting connectivity and line speed issues on the network.
- Through the Trace Route module, users can determine how many hops the connection has to complete.
- Get the DNS records of websites like: A records, SOA records, MX records, NS records and Text records.
- HTTP Performance reporting
- Website reporting
- Server performance reporting
- Monitor the status of hosts using color coded alerts
- Save snapshots
- IP Address/Host names entered in the tool are retained for subsequent use.
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 & Windows 7.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0 / 3.5.
If you don’t have the required Microsoft.NET Framework, you can download it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21
100% Free !!!
Official Website & Download Links