WinAgents TFTP Server is surely one of the more feature rich TFTP Servers we have reviewed. It offers a simplified protocol with a good amount of control and functionality.
- Built to run 24/7 Availablity due to it Running as a Background Process/Service on your System.
- Integrated Windows Firewall support
- Powerful built-in NAT support which facilitates file transfers through routers and firewalls
- Nice, user friendly GUI Interface
- Supports x64 platforms (runs as 32-bit process)
- Fully compatible with RFC1350, RFC2347, RFC2348 and RFC2349
- Maximize Speed by setting highest precedence for the server process; this is useful for systems that handle large volumes of TFTP clients and transfers
- This TFTP Server allows configuring rights of access to files depending on the client’s IP-address
- High-scalable server architecture
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/2008 Server
30-day Free Trial!
Free Version then switches to the Freeware Mode.
Freeware Mode Only Allows Simultaneous Transmission up to 2 files at a time.
To remove the restriction of the number of files being transmitted simultaneously, purchase either one of the following options:
- Standard License – Up to 50 simultaneous Files Transmissions – $99 USD
- Enterprise License – UNLIMITED Simultaneously File Transmission – $299 USD
- Upgrade from Standard to Enterprise License – $200 USD