Smartsheet is a cloud based work execution platform that helps organizations plan, capture, manage, automate and report on work at scale. Their goal is to enable teams to collaborate with speed and accountability, automate work processes, and gain real-time visibility into the things that matter most to each team and project.
Smartsheet can be used for more than just project management software, it can be used for employee or customer on-boarding, IT ticketing and help desk support, marketing campaigns, retail store openings, HR and Financial budget management, industry verticals and so much more.
It has an organized excel like reporting feature so you can import and export data as needed.
This all in-one, scale-able program is know for it’s secure platform and ability to perform so many different functions, taking out the need for other software or programs.
Smartsheet is definitely a leader in the project management realm.
- Customizable Dashboards to show data that is important to you
- Task Management with Alerts, reminders and Automated Actions
- Ability to attach files to projects and tasks
- Calendar Views
- Gantt Charts
- Custom Branding
- Finance – Audit preparation, purchase order management, expense and budget approvals
- Customer Service – issue escalation, assign tickets, schedule employees
- Ability to set varying roles or industries
- Export, e-mail and print
- Automatic update requests
- Google, G-Suite, Box, DocuSign, and Microsoft Office 365 Integration, among others.
- Has connectors to Salesforce, Jira, and Service Now or you can build your own integration using Smartsheet’s open API.
- Chrome 30
- Firefox 27.0
- Safari 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- 1 User
- Collaborators can view, edit and add to sheets for free
- Minimum 3 licenses
- Additional features like custom branding, reporting, etc.