MatCode MC-WOL is a small command line utility that allows you to turn a computer on from a different computer by sending a Magic Packet. By itself, it is limited but with a couple of other tools like the MC-GETMAC and RemoteShutdown, you can do more of what a GUI WOL utility would do.
Features & Reviews
- Easy to understand syntax
- Works on the same LAN or across multiple LAN Segments
- Enter the ethernet-address, ip-address and password where required
- An ATX motherboard with an onboard, 3-pin “WOL” connector
- An ATX power supply that meets ATX 2.01 specifications
- A network card that can support WOL with its cable to the motherboard properly installed
- In the BIOS Power Management, you must enable the LAN Wakeup option
100% Free !!!
Official Website & Download Links