ProWorkflow is a cloud based project management program that helps you organize and categorize projects in a way that suits your business.
Under each project you find start and due dates, descriptions and notes. Each project has a set of tasks that you can assign and have teams collaborate on. Teammates can track time against tasks and reports can be run from all of these fields to help you track the progress of an overall project.
With ProWorkflow you can also track expenses, resource utilization and send updates to clients and contractors. You can take task details and time entries and invoice customers or create quotes.
In a nutshell, ProWorkflow makes managing projects, tasks and time easy. It has a built in chat feature and multiple customizable dashboard options. Although it may not have as many additional features as some of the other project management tools, it definitely covers the basics of project management.
Features & Reviews
- Dashboard overview of workload and priorities
- Project Management dashboard
- Summary of Quotes and Invoices created, accepted and paid
- Timeline of existing projects, statuses and details
- Staff, clients and contractors can interact with the collaboration feature
- Built in messaging app includes full email support
- Time sheet and Expense Tracking
- Resource Management
- Notifications and Alerts
- Contact management
- Workflow management
- Quote Manager plugin available
- Brand customizable
- Adobe extension app
- Integrates with Quickbooks Desktop/Online, Xero, Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- Mobile App for Android, Windows and iOS phones
Recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Ideal for freelancers
- 10 Active Projects + 5GB Storage
- Comprehensive Project, Task and Time Management
- Unlimited Projects + 25GB Storage
- $20.00/month/user (billed annually)
- For Enterprise level use
- 5 User Minimum
- Hierarchical control to manage multiple groups and teams
- Unlimited Projects + 50GB Storage
Official Website & Download Links